Applied on line? Now what? - Things to Know
Public School Works Compliance Training -Login Required
Cascade Education Alliance Professional Development and Event website - Login Required to Register
1. What is the status of my application?
ͦ Accepted applicants will receive an invitation to a sign up for a Substitute Registration Session. Substitute Registrations will be held weekly. Please click here for updated information.
Questions? Please contact Substitute Services at 866-373-4321.
ͦ Unsuccessful candidates may receive no status update or notice that a position has been filled
ͦ Assume the position has been filled if nothing is heard within 2-3 weeks
2. Print your completed online CTA application forms and attached documentation. Have them readily available
3. Required Online Compliance Training Courses: State and federal laws require ALL school district employees including substitutes, to complete annual training in Child Abuse Prevention, Blood Borne Pathogens, Bullying Prevention, and more.
ͦ This training is NO COST
ͦ Print the transcript upon completion. If a job offer is received, bring it to a CTA substitute registration event
ͦ Compliance training in another Oregon school district may be transferable; be prepared to provide evidence of completion
4. With the job offer, you will receive a Substitute Candidate email referring to a substitute registration event
ͦ The link will go to the Cascade Education Alliance Professional Development and Event website hosted by Wild Apricot
ͦ Go there to register for upcoming CTA registration events
ͦ Expect to receive follow up emails regarding the upcoming event from CEA and Wild Apricot
ͦ Alert the CTA Sub Team if you are unable to attend for any reason
5. What happens at the CTA Substitute Registration?
ͦ Download the "What to Expect When Attending CTA Substitute Registration" handout
6. Fingerprinting Information: ALL classified (non-licensed) substitutes are required to provide fingerprints during the CTA Substitute Registration
ͦ There are fees involved with both collecting and processing fingerprints. Complete details are included in the "What to Expect When Attending CTA Substitute Registration" handout
ͦ Licensed teachers are fingerprinted as a part of their licensing process with the State of Oregon